Online Advertizing Impacts
What are the direct and indirect parameters that can affect the overall perception of your brand online? How to get and to measure this information?
More and more often announcers start using social qualitative analysis in order to understand the real perception of their brand by their potential clients. In order to do this certain type of measurements are being proposed by the online advertising agencies.
Similar to the offline advertising there are 6 principal directions that can be investigated:
• Advertising memory – an indicator showing the capability of the recipients to identify the advertising and the announcer
• Product or Brand awareness – that can be spontaneous or assisted with the help of certain questions
• Variations of the characteristics of the brand image
• The effects or intentions to make a purchase or recommend the brand to somebody else
• Intention to buy or visit the web site/ shop
• The declared actions done (visits, purchases, etc.)
What type of audience to analyze?
The analyzed audiences are the people that have received the advertising newsletter. The study can also be done based on a socio-demographic principal: two type of audiences with an equal number of respondents can be analyzed.
The study can be done with the help of an online questionnaire or a special link in the newsletter.
What are the deeper studies that can be done and that can show high brand awareness?
Find out in our next Convincing Mail tips!