We at ConvincingMail.com
recognize your right to confidentiality and are committed to protecting your privacy. Please read the following disclosures to understand ConvincingMail©
’s privacy practices.
- ConvincingMail© is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. ConvincingMail© collects information from our users at several different points on our web site.
- In order to use some of our services, users must complete various forms on our site. These forms require users to supply their contact information (e.g., name and email address). We use this contact information to respond to users about the services for which they have inquired or to notify them of special offers.
- Customers who buy through ConvincingMail© are shopping on a secure server hosted by Plimus (www.plimus.com), which is the company that receives payments on behalf of ConvincingMail©. After ordering our software from our web site or partner web site (www.plimus.com), and once the order is verified an approved by Plimus, we collect the purchaser's name, company, email address, mailing address, phone number, state, city, country and URL (ConvincingMail© does not collect any credit card numbers).
- As is the case with many web sites, certain portions of ConvincingMail© site may utilize a common technology known as "cookies" to collect and/or store information about you. We may save information regarding your visit to our web site via cookies. We do not send out cookies to any third parties except as described above. Please note that a cookie is a small piece of information that is written to and read from your hard drive by your browser at the request of our Web pages. Information stored in cookies is not accessible to Web pages from other web sites. Cookies themselves cannot retrieve any information about you or your computer's configuration, as well as a cookie cannot be executed as code or deliver viruses.
- The ConvincingMail© web site may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that ConvincingMail© is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this web site.
- ConvincingMail© does not sell, trade or rent your email address to others. We ask for your e-mail address so that we may contact you to inform you of updates, special offers, or other software that we think would be of interest to you. We know that our customers and visitors are very sensitive to receiving spam, or unsolicited email; hence we are very careful about what we send out and to whom. When you participate in a contest, promotion or survey, we may ask for your name, address, e-mail address or other information.
Please feel free to contact ConvincingMail©
if you have further questions regarding our privacy practices.